200- hour Yoga teacher training in India offers an opportunity to learn from experienced teachers who have been practising yoga for years. It also provides a unique experience of submerging oneself in a different culture and tradition while comprehending the practice of yoga. With its wide range of options, India is an exemplary destination for those looking to become certified yoga teachers or exacerbate their learning about this ancient practice.
By enrolling in 200- hour yoga teacher training in India, you can gain a thorough knowledge of the traditional roots of this practice as well as its modern adaptations. This will foster you to become capable teachers who can share knowledge with others around the world.
Enrol in Kundalini Yoga Ashram- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
Kundalini Yoga Ashram is situated on the bank of the holy river- Ganga and is surrounded by a lush green area. This 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training in India is known for offering a variety of Kundalini courses, retreats and workshops not only in India but in other parts of the world as well.
The primary agenda of our school is to awaken your kundalini energy – hidden sleeping energy. Our school aims to enlighten you, encourage you, inspire you and transform you. Our school offers kundalini courses specialising in 200-hour, 300 hours and 500 hours yoga teacher training courses. These are all certified and affiliated with the International yoga alliance. Our school is dedicated to providing you with a pious environment to go beyond the physical and mental state of awareness to live life in everlasting bliss.
Why we are different?
Let’s have a look at why Kundalini yoga Ashram – 200 – hour yoga teacher training in India tops among the best yoga teacher training in India-
- A distinct perspective on life
- Nurturing a disciplined routine to stimulate a healthy way of life
- Enriching use of practices like self-respect and respect for others, forgiveness and letting go, and connecting to the Divine, through the love of self.
- The ability to lead and guide others towards the divine yogic journey
- Whilst you are at the ashram you will pursue a yogic lifestyle.
- Staying in a delicate part of Rishikesh, India, near enough to walk to the local markets, and famous bridges but far enough from the hustle and bustle to maintain inner peace, surrounded by lush jungles at the back of the ashram, enveloped from all directions with the mighty Himalayan mountains and the flow of the Ganga right on our doorstep.
- You will be a Kundalini 200-hour yoga teacher training with certification by Yoga Alliance under which you can obtain an international and professional qualification to teach yoga worldwide
- An opportunity for adventure sports such as trekking, mountain climbing, river rafting and more should you require
- Outings to Ganga Arti, Kunjapuri, and Viashaista Caves.
- You will be looked after by teachers with a combined experience of teaching yoga for over 20 years both internationally and on home soil.
We offer an immersive journey into the yogic concepts while evolving not only the teacher in you but also allowing you to find your inner self. We aim to create impactful transformations within the aspiring yogis who seek the same reaching out to those who have been seeking the path to self-realization and the real face of liberation.
Who can do 200 -hour Yoga Teacher Training in India?
Our schools recommend you to do 200- hour yoga teacher training in India only if you have the below-mentioned qualifications-
- Must have basics of yoga practices
- At least someone has regularly practised meditation
- For the last year no drugs and smoking marijuana
- Any mental diseases are not qualified
- Someone has devotion and trust in the teacher and respect for the tradition
- It is not a religion so religious people should understand in the beginning
The bottom line
Yoga is considered an excellent routine to harmonise the body with the mind and breath through the means of various pranayama, yoga asanas and meditation. And it is a tremendous way to connect with your inner self and to find stability and composure in a noisy and chaotic world.
India is a land of spirituality and ancient wisdom, and yoga is one of the most important aspects of this. For centuries, people have been travelling to India to learn about the art and science of yoga from experienced teachers. Today, there are considerable options for 200-hour yoga teacher training in India for beginners as well as advanced practitioners. These schools provide an opportunity to learn under the guidance of experienced teachers in a safe and habitable environment. They also offer specialised courses such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, etc., which can help you deepen your practice and knowledge of yoga. With so many options available, it is easy to find a suitable 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training in India that meets your needs.
In this article, we have discussed in detail the 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training in India that will teach you to change your perspective towards living it. Hope you’ve understood it well.
If you’re keen to learn more about 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training in India, you can visit our website!
Stay healthy, stay strong and get the best out of life.